Hi everyone! We hope that this post finds you well and not TOO busy in this beautiful time of year. We’ve got a bunch of things going on here at the church this coming weekend and beyond so here we go…
1) Choir rehearsals resume tonight. December 8th, for Bell Choir, Adult Choir, and Boar’s Head Festival Choir.
2) This Saturday, December 10th at 3pm, Celestia Performing Arts Association, Inc. will be sharing their “Let Us Entertain You” program at St. Peter’s under the direction of Mr. Alex Ramirez. Celestia is a non-profit corporation existing to provide wholesome entertainment in our community. Your tax-deductible donations are invested back into Celestia, and thus, directly support the arts in our region. Donations are gratefully accepted but the concert is free for all to attend. If you have any questions please contact Joan Kober (215-628-2426) or Barbara Millar (215-672-4617) and you can follow the group on Facebook at Celestia Arts. We hope that you will join us at St. Peter’s to hear the musical gifts and entertainment of Celestia!
3) Sunday morning we will be having our Prayer Shawl Ministry Sale from 8am to 12pm in the church narthex. Over 100 handmade items including scarves, mittens, charm bracelets, and cross bookmarks will be available with proceeds going to The Artman Home to buy gifts for residents.
4) Christmas Pageant dress rehearsal is this Sunday, December 11th following the 10am worship service! We will be fitting for costumes, doing a run through of the pageant program, and having pizza. If you can help with the pageant, or have any questions, please contact Pastor Suloff at email@example.com.
5) On Sunday, December 18th at the 10am worship service we will have the annual Christmas Pageant. We hope to see you all in worship to see our amazing children share the life, love, and joy of Jesus Christ with us all!
6) Christmas is coming soon and there’s lots to do – including worship! Our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day worship schedule is:
Family Service – Saturday, December 24th at 5pm
Children’s Sermon by Pastor Suloff! Holy Communion is celebrated with a glow-stick candle-lighting service with special music by soloists!
Festival Services – Saturday, December 24th at 7pm and 10pm
Pastor Todd brings the Christmas message! Holy Communion and candle-lighting service. Music by the Adult Choir and Brass Ensemble!
Christmas Day Service of Lessons and Carols – Sunday, December 25th at 9:30am.
Join us as we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus through the Service of Lessons & Carols. We will sing Happy Birthday and have a cake for Jesus! Let the kids bring their favorite gift!
We think that covers everything at the moment but keep your eyes open for more exciting and Spirit filled ministries and sharing of the life, love, and joy of Jesus Christ here at St. Peter’s!